April's a good time to think about the summer months soon to come. Especially with the summery bright weekend we just had. I was so excited to see Sakura at our neighboring apartment complex.
I'm planning to have at least one extra class this summer, starting in May or June, maybe two a week, depending on if we get more than 5 or 6 students. I'll have more details soon, but let me know if your students might be interested. Right now, there will be one class for kids going into 5th, 6th and 7th grade, and the cost per student will be around $10 per hour (in a once a week class in which there are more than 3 students.) The idea is for these to be fun and games classes, not sit and study classes, to encourage students to want to start a lasting relationship with Japanese.
Leave comments if you have any ideas, and email me if you'd like to be included.
No comments:
Post a Comment